GSMForum BD

Go Back   GSMForum BD > Flash Files > Free Flash Files > Samsung Flash Files
Register FAQDonate Forum Rules Calender Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-2015, 07:03 PM   #1
alaminbg

alaminbg is on a distinguished road
Default I9300 Miui Rom (Official Xiaomi)

Its official Xiaomi rom
Samsung Galaxy SIII (I9300)

1. Downloading necessary files
Download ROM file and ROM-flashing tools to prepare for flashing MIUI ROM

Note
1. This guide should be carried out in Windows Operating System.
2. This guide can only apply to Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 international version. The Korean version and Chinese contract version are not tested, and are not recommended to flash it.
3. There might be potential risks in flashing this rom, please think twice before you flash it. Xiaomi Company is not responsible for any damage caused by flashing the rom.
4. The content of this guide is from the Internet and is sorted out by official staff. Please contact the administrators if there’s any copyright problem. Please see the disclaimer for more.
STEP 1
Download the latest MIUI ROM for Galaxy S3 I9300 Download Now

If you have downloaded the latest installation pack, there’s no need to download it again.

STEP 2
Download ROM-flashing tools I9300_tools Download Now (Size:814MB, MD5: ecfe5710b76f95ad0285ac7f9c1b483e)
Unzip it onto the computer desktop after downloading is finished

STEP 3
Make sure that you have over 2GB internal storage in your phone.
Do not unzip the MIUI ROM pack. Put it under the root directory in your phone

2. Installing USB driver
Install necessary phone driver to make preparations for flashing MIUI ROM.

Note
If you have installed USB driver, you may skip this step to continue to go to the next step

STEP 1
Operate on the computer

Open SAMSUNG_USB_Drive_for_Mobile_Phones.exe under I9300_tools/Drive, and install it as directed

3. Restoring Samsung stock 4.1 I9300XXDLJ4 system
Restore I9300 to stock XXDLJ4 system to be compatible with this guide
Note
This step will clear all your user data, and make your phone lose its warranty, please think twice before you operate. Please back up all your data, and make sure your battery is fully charged.
Please back up EFS files if you've never done that before. Guide

STEP 1
Operate on the phone

Enter Settings - System - Developer option, select USB debugging

Connect your phone to the computer when it's turned on. Double click ADB/adb Download.bat in the ROM flashing mode to enter flashing mode

There’s another way to enter the ROM flashing mode: turn off your phone, hold Volume – key + Home button + the Power button, and press the Volume + key when it asks you to choose.n

STEP 2
Operate on the computer

Select Odin3 v1.85.exe in the ROM-flashing tools

Choose Auto Reboot/F.Reset Time

Click the PDA button,and select KIES_HOME_I9300XXDLJ4_I9300OXADLJ4_368423_REV00_us er_low_ship.tar.md5 from the ROM flashing tools

Connect your phone to the computer. If the part that’s circled out turns yellow, then your phone is connected to the computer successfully. Otherwise, please reconnect the USB cable.

After your phone is successfully connected to the computer, click Start, and wait till it’s completed. You’ve successfully installed recovery if it shows the image below, and your phone will automatically reboot. Then close the Odin flshing tools on your computer

If your phone hang at the boot animation, do the following steps:
Turn off your phone, press Volume+ button + Home + the Power button at the same time to enter Recovery mode

Select wipe data/factory reset——Yes——delete all user data/wipe cache partition——Yes-Wipe Cache (using the volume keys to choose, and the Power button to confirm)

4. Installing Recovery
Install third-party Recovery

STEP 1
Operate on the phone

Connect your phone with a computer, and double click /ADB/adb Download.bat in the ROM-flashing tools to enter the ROM flashing mode.

There’s another way to enter the ROM flashing mode: turn off your phone, hold Volume – key + Home button + the Power button, and press the Volume + key when it asks you to choose.

STEP 2
Operate on the computer

Select Odin3 v1.85.exe in the ROM flashing tools

Choose Auto Reboot; F, Reset Time

Click the PDA button,and select CF-Root-SGS3-v6.3.tar in the unzipped files

Connect your phone to the computer. If the part that’s circled out turns yellow, then your phone is connected to the computer successfully. Otherwise, please reconnect the USB cable.

After your phone is successfully connected to the computer, click Start, and wait till it’s completed. You’ve successfully installed recovery if it shows the image below, and your phone will automatically enter the Recovery mode to flash MIUI.

After the flashing finished, your phone will automatically reboot, please be patient and wait. Please do not turn off the phone or change the battery during the process.

5. Installing MIUI ROM

STEP 1
Operate on the phone

Connect your phone with a computer, and double click /ADB/adb Download.bat in the ROM-flashing tools to enter the ROM flashing mode.

There’s another way to enter the ROM flashing mode: turn off your phone, hold Volume – key + Home button + the Power button, and press the Volume + key when it asks you to choose.

Select wipe data/factory reset——Yes——delete all user data/wipe cache partition——Yes-Wipe Cache (using the volume keys to choose, and the Power button to confirm)

STEP 2
Operate on the phone

Operate in the following steps:
install zip from sdcard.
choose zip from internal sdcard.
miui_miui_i9300_2.X.X_gdiqrbqkgr_4.0.zip
Yes-install miui XXXXX.
(using the volume keys to choose, and the Power button to confirm)

Then press Back key, and select reboot system now

Your phone will automatically reboot after flashing is completed

What is working:
- Almost everything (WI-Fi, GPS, mobile data, signal strength etc.)
Known issues:
- NFC temporarily disabled
- Most bugs from Nexus 5 build
- Music player is buggy
- Home button does not return you to homescreen.

Here is firmware
Gaaps inclued

MIUI Official TeamVersion: 4.8.8 V5 Size: 470M

[Only Registered Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]

Version: 4.8.29 V5 Size: 304.2M

Version: 5.5.2 V5 Size: 373.13M

Version: 4.7.25 V5 Size: 292.96M

Md.
Nurul Amin
alaminbg is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to alaminbg For This Useful Post:
.::Mosh@rof::. (05-04-2015), alaminweb (01-04-2016), Bakar_Siddeik (05-05-2015), GSM_KHALIL (06-26-2015), hussein70 (07-19-2015)
Sponsored Links
Welcome
To see more of this thread, please login or register.

Tags
firmware, samsung