||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|05-13-2015, 07:24 AM||#1|
Join Date: May 2015
Thanked 20 Times in 10 PostsRep Power: 2
Moto Maxx XT 1225 root
To root, you can use the attached datroot, or [Only Registered Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]
Before anything, go to the Motorola website and unlock your bootloader.
1. Download the file attached. Download the [Only Registered Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]
2. Leave the maxxpatched.img in your PC and put datroot.zip in your phone.
3. Open a terminal with adb and fastboot. If you don't know what i'm talking about, Google it.
4. In terminal use: Code:
adb reboot bootloader
Your phone will reboot and you'll see the fastboot screen.
5. Unzip the recovery and rename the file to recovery.img Code:
fastboot boot recovery.img
6. Now you'll boot into the recovery. Press simultaneously Power and Vol UP to show the commands.
Some users say the best way is to hold the Vol UP and then press and release the Power.
7. Install > click on the datroot.zip/supersu.zip> let it install > clear cache and dalvik
8. Reboot system.
9. You've got root. Attached Files [Only Registered Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...] -
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Z3X-BOX Samsung Update. V23.8 Pro. New Security Qualcomm without ROOT.||jaan121||Update News & Stories||0||12-21-2015 12:58 PM|
|Z3X-BOX Samsung Update. V23.8 Pro. New Security Qualcomm without ROOT.||jaan121||Z3X Samsung||0||12-21-2015 12:58 PM|
|Z3X Samsung PRO 23.8 Released. New Security Qualcomm without ROOT||hsooan||Update News & Stories||0||12-21-2015 11:55 AM|
|OSS-Client Ver4.2 Update SAMSUNG Revolution Corporation "Fukkatsu No F" Released!!..||Solimikbal||OSS ( Online Service Software )||1||04-24-2015 01:40 AM|
|Z3X-BOX Update. Samsung Tool 20 very BIG update. + important anouncement||gsm_anwar||Update News & Stories||3||04-21-2015 11:50 PM|