||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|06-11-2015, 07:24 PM||#1|
Join Date: May 2015
Thanked 44 Times in 24 PostsRep Power: 2
lenovo ideapad k1 bootlogo only and TMPA
Things Needed: (Drivers, Files, Images and Procedures in 1 pack)
1. Original Lenovo Ideapad K1 USB Cable
2. [Only Registered Users Can See Links. Click Here To Register...]
3. Battery Must be at least 70% Charged
4. Windows 7 x86(32)..
1. Turn-off K1.
2. Enter APX MODE
~HOld Volume up + Volume Down + Power Button
~You may notify APX MODE if you see two LED lights Lit beside of HOME Button.
3. Insert USB Cable from PC to K1
4. Right Click MY COMPUTER,
5. Select Manage
6. Click Device Manager
7. Locate APX with Yellow Exclamation Sign in OTHER DEVICES
8. Update driver and Browse to DRIVER FOLDER inside of the file you Downloaded
9. A Windows Driver Installation may Prompt you to install/update.
10. Go to K1 FILES Folder and Locate "Flash-win.bat"
11. Right Click "Flash-win.bat" and select run as Admin.
NOTE: If Flash-win.bat Hangs-up. Just Repaet the procedure 1 to 11.
Be adviced that this procedures are tested by me but Do it at your own Risk.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|